We are looking for a detail-oriented finance associate to assist our finance manager with day-
to-day financial procedures. You will be managing account records, revising, and updating
financial reports, and preparing financial data for audits, reviews, and taxation. To ensure
success as a finance associate, you should possess in-depth knowledge of best practices in
financial management and experience in a similar environment. An outstanding finance
associate will be someone whose expertise results in accurate financial reporting and efficient
• Assisting with the preparation of operating budgets, financial statements, Tax
Planning and other financial report data.
• Processing requisition and other business forms, checking account balances, and
• Advising other departments on best practices related to fiscal procedures.
• Managing account records, issuing invoices, and handling payments.
• Collaborating with internal departments to reconcile any accounting discrepancies.
• Analyzing financial data and assisting with audits, reviews, and tax preparations.
• Updating financial spreadsheets and reports with the latest available data.
• Reviewing existing financial policies and procedures to ensure regulatory
• Providing assistance with payroll administration.
• Keeping records and documenting financial processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or in a related field.
• At least 2 years’ experience working as a finance associate.
• Proficiency in integrated financial management software, such a QuickBooks,
FreshBooks and NetSuite.
• Extensive knowledge of accounting standards, fiscal procedures, and applicable tax
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
• Great analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Superb organizational and time-management skills.