We are looking for a talented, diligent system administrator to maintain and administer our
company’s networked Cloud system Infrastructure and maintenance. The system
administrator’s responsibilities include troubleshooting hardware, software, and networking
issues, as well as ensuring that all computing operations run with optimal performance and
As a member of the Mission Systems Operations Team, you are an integral part in developing
hardware and software solutions for proprietary programs for our client. We translate
customer needs into detailed requirements for system integrated designs including system
architectures for current operations and program growth, facility design, hardware selection,
software selection and development, system integration, testing, and operations and
Rotating shift-work is required at times in direct support of the customer’s operations tempo;
shift differential is paid based on shift schedule coverage. Candidates must be able to adapt in
an exciting, dynamic operational environment while maintaining relationships with system
stakeholders and customers.
• Perform system integration; hardware and software installation, configuration, and
disposition of servers and workstations to support the architecture.
• Install, configure, and maintain multiplatform systems, hardware, software, and
• Plan, develop, design, integrate, and maintain all computer applications, including
specialized applications specific to the program’s objectives.
• Plan and coordinate highly complex software and hardware for enterprise release.
• Ensure systems conform to architectural objectives.
• Evaluate complex system’s production readiness and supportability.
• Perform the restoration of complex computing service operations.
• Perform complex system problem identification and resolution.
• Integrate security solutions into information systems.
• Monitor system performance to support capacity planning, backup, and disaster
• Use knowledge of both Windows and Linux administration, or one and learn the other.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• Willingness to work a rotating shift if necessary.
• 5+ years of experience in troubleshooting complex network problems.
• 5+ years of System Administration experience in Linux/Unix or Windows platforms.
• 5+ years of experience in communicating with customer representatives in a variety of
forums, in both written and spoken form, regarding technical subjects.